Homecraft Wheelchair Poncho
This poncho is a waterproof sunshade tarp for wheelchair users. Water easily slides off the poncho in the rain. It covers most of the body for full protection. The Homecraft Wheelchair Poncho is great for rainy days or just incase.
For Wheelchair Users
Most standard ponchos aren’t designed for wheelchair users. The Homecraft Wheelchair Poncho is shaped to cover the full body it a sitting position. This gives it more coverage and a better fit for wheelchair users. It also has a rear vent to make using the push handles easy.
The poncho features a hood and zip closure. It covers most of the body and the head. The zipper easily closes and the hood has drawstring to ensure that it completely protects the head.
- Waterproof poncho with a zip closure and drawstring hood
- Rear vents leave wheelchair handles exposed for caretakers
- Extra length poncho for near full body coverage
- Comes in lined and unlined styles
- Ideal for unexpected showers