Terms & Conditions
1. Website Operator
This website is operated by Millercare Limited. Our Company is registered in England - Registration Number is 02794532. Our VAT Number is GB 604 6944 36. Our registered office is at Moscow Mill Street, Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire, BB5 0EP, UK. You can telephone us on +44 (0)1254 233426 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 Millercare Limited grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following Terms and Conditions.
2.2 We may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
3. Materials in Website
3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Operator. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to Copyright.
3.2 You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal use or for the purpose of conducting business with us. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties, without our prior written consent is prohibited.
3.3 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1 The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy.
4.2 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
5.1 This website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website.
5.2 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
6.1 We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2 Except as set out in Clause 6.3, we will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
6.3 These Terms and Conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
8. Complete Agreement
9. Jurisdiction and Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
This website is controlled and operated by Millercare Limited, from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these Terms and Conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the website.
9.1 Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Mark Bates Insurance
Millercare LTD of Paddock Mill, Oswaldtwistle, BB5 0EP is an appointed representative of Mark Bates Limited t/a Premier Care of Premier House, Londonthorpe Road, Grantham, Lincs, NG31 9SN, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Register number: 308390.
11. Delivery and Returns
Please click here
12. Click and Collect
Click and Collect Contact free
Our Millercare shops can now provide a click & collect service which is safe and contactless, in line with government advice. This helps to keep our staff and yourself safe and we ask for our customers to respect these safety measures if you choose to collect from our shops.
However, we know it is important to only leave your house for essential purposes, so we encourage our customers to choose home delivery if this is possible.
How it works:
- Shop on Millercare.co.uk
- Select the item/items you wish to order. Our stock availability checker will show which shops have these items available. Please note that not all items are eligible for click and collect, information for this will be on the relevant product pages.
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation with your order number – please keep this to hand as you will need it when you go to collect your order.
- We want to follow the government guidance so we will hold your order for 7 days. Please wait for your email to confirm your order is ready for collection in your chosen shop before travelling to collect your items.
- When you do collect your order, please help us to keep our staff safe by wearing a face mask, unless you are medically exempt. We will also be wearing one to keep you safe.
- We will aim to have the orders ready for same day collection if ordered between 12am – 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday, will be ready for collection the next working day. Completed orders with ready for collection status can be collected on Saturdays.
- Please refer to our shop opening hours.
Competition Terms and Conditions
To enter in the competition, you must agree to the below:
- Entry Period - This competition will run from 12:00pm Monday 23rd May until 11:59pm Tuesday 31st
- Competition Runner - This competition is run solely by Millercare
- Entry requirements - You must be 18 or over and a UK resident to enter this competition. This excludes any employee or family member of Millercare.
- How to enter this competition – share our Facebook post, like the post or buy an item in any of our 14 shops.
- Extra Entry - An extra entry can be made by leaving a review on Facebook or Google. A review on these platforms will automatically qualify you for the prize.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize is as stated and non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered
- The winner will be chosen at random and informed by Facebook message within 7 days of the closing date, and must respond within 7 days to claim their prize or an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Images may be required off the winner for media purposes.
- The prize can be posted out to a UK mainland address or collected in store.
- Millercare will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including those people who's privacy settings prevent non-friends or public from viewing their shared posts.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Millercare and not Facebook. Your privacy is important to us and we will not share your details with any third party. For questions about this competition, please contact email@example.com
- Entry consists of full acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Millercare reserve the right to amend the prize details, and thereby the terms & conditions, at any time.