Getting out of bed just got easier with the Mobility Bed Rail from Stander. The unique swing-out mobility arm is perfect for anyone that has to transfer out of bed to a wheelchair or walker. The swing-out arm will move w ith you as you get out of bed and will give you a sturdy hand to hold every step of the way.
Swing-out Mobility Arm Helps to Transfer
The 19″ swing-out mobility arm pivots 180 degrees can be used to transfer in and out of bed. The mobility arm can be placed on either side of the bed rail during assembly and can support weights up to 136kg.
Lift and step with the mobility arm to move away from the bed and safely transfer to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode. Pivot the handle to lay flat against the bed rail when not in use.
Store Belongings in the Organizer Pouch
The Mobility Bed Rail includes an organizer pouch for easily accessible storage. Keep small items like phones, tablets, reading glasses, or medications at your bedside.
The organizer pouch helps to prevent dangerous falls out of bed that can occur when reaching to a bedside nightstand.
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The Mobility Rail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 8″ to 18″ thick. Install the rail on any sized mattress from a Twin to California King. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the horizontal structure between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- SUPPORT HANDLE: The ergonomic and padded handle of the Mobility Bed Rail helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed while withstanding weights up to 300 pounds.
- SWING-OUT MOBILITY ARM: The pivoting handle swings out 180 degrees to assist in transferring away from the bed. Plant the non-slip leg firmly on the floor and pick it up as you move.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the support handle from 21″ to 44″ from the floor. The horizontal structure placed beneath the mattress can be adjusted in height from 13.5″ to 21.5″ from the floor.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Mobility Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8″ and 18″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Weight Capacity: 136kg
- Length of Rail: 19″
- Swing-out Arm Width: 19″
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 31″-44″
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5″-22.5″
- Height adjustment from floor to horizontal support structure: 13.5″-21.5″
- Depth of horizontal support structure: 20″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 8″-18″