The EZ Adjust Bed Rail functions as both a bed rail and bed handle. Its design makes it an excellent choice that blends with the comfortable feeling of your home. It holds its claim as one of the most versatile bed rails in the world thanks to its patented design that allows the rail to e extend in length and pivot downward after being installed.
The Most Versatile Bed Rail in the World
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the most versatile bed rail in the world thanks to its ability to extend in length. By pressing the spring-loaded pin, easily extend the rail from its base setting at 26″ to 34″ or 42″ in length to prevent nighttime falls out of bed.
Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from bed to a walker, wheelchair, or bedside commode. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail supports 136kg.
Railing Swings Down 180 Degrees
Release the two round knobs from their locked position in order to pivot the railing downward to the side of the bed to easily change the linens, make the bed, or care for a loved one in bed.
To fully pivot the bed rail, ensure that there is at least 14″ of clearance between the floor and the bottom of your mattress.
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 12″ to 16″ thick. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the base tubes between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- TWO-IN-ONE BED RAIL: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside handle with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- EXTENDS IN LENGTH: Easily extend the length of the rail with spring-loaded pins from 26″ to 34″ to 42″ to protect falling out of bed during the night.
- SAFETY HANDLE: When redacted to its shortest length the EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be used as a standing handle for balance and support when transferring from bed.
- SWINGS DOWN: By pulling two pins, pivot the bed rail downward 180 degrees to lay flat against the bed to increase caregiver access to the bed; 14″ of clearance required
- COMPATIBILITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 12″ and 16″ thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Weight: 6.35
- Weight Capacity: 136kg
- Length of Rail: 26″-34″-42″
- Rail Height: 22″ from base of mattress
- Gap between Rails: 3″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 12″-16″