The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Shanklin Mobile Footrest is designed to enable users to raise and support their legs while sitting. It comes with four 5cm (2") castors for ease of manoeuvring into position, or out of the way, for standing up from a chair. Horseshoe clips feature on the footrest to allow the unit to be easily adjusted in both height and angle, accommodating chair height and pressure distribution requirements of legs/ankles. A padded and contoured calf support allows for comfortable and even distribution of pressure in legs.
- Vinyl upholstery is fire retardant to IGM source 5 and can be easily wiped clean
- Robust steel frame has a tough coating for durability
- Top size: 28cm x 50cm (11" x 19.7")
- Height adjustable between 39cm - 54cm (15" - 21")
- Maximum weight capacity of 100kg (16st)
- Height: 39 - 54cm
- Top Size: 28 - 50cm
- Castor Size: 5cm/ 2"
- Weight Capacity: 100kg