The stretchable ulceration prevention sleeves are available in three sizes - S, M/L, and XL. The small, 9 inch sleeve is ideal for small and medium women. The medium/large, 11 inch sleeve tends to fit larger women and average size men. The extra-large, 13 inch sleeve is typically suitable for larger men. The acrylic and spandex material give the Elbow/Heel Protectors a compressing stretch so that the sleeve easily slide onto the arm or heel and remain in place.
Additional Pressure Protection
The Rolyan Elbow/Heel Protectors are available with foam or gel pads that provide shock absorption and relief of pressure. The additional protection helps prevent injury or pain caused by prolonged pressure on the elbows or heels. The Urethane foam and gel pads should be removed before washing.
The Rolyan Elbow and Heel Protectors are a preventative aid that helps protect and maintain skin integrity. They should be used to prevent bruising, sores, ulcerations, and are not suitable to cover open wounds. The protectors or ideal for in home and clinical use to provide comfortable protection for long periods of time.
- Protection sleeve that maintains skin integrity by preventing sores, ulcerations, and injury to the knees and elbows
- Made with latex-free, flexible acrylic and spandex materials for soft compression and maximum comfort
- Offered with a foam or gel pad for additional relief of pressure at the site of heels or elbows
- Ideal for extended care facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, elderly care, or personal care
- Sold in pairs that can be used to protect either the heels or the elbows