Sleek and modern, the RevoReach has been designed with you in mind. The contemporary design uses ergonomic principles for comfortable use. The aid is designed with its weight distributed toward the handle making it easier to control. A chunky handle design lets you squeeze using multiple fingers, reducing finger and wrist strain. The slip-resistant coating makes grasping even easier! A revolving jaw allows objects to be picked up from a variety of angles. It can be locked in position at 30° angles for increased flexibility. The jaws are lined with a slip resistant "finger print" indented material for maximum grip.
Easily reach objects using the Xcel model. Its handle is easy to grasp and squeeze when picking up items. Reachers are helpful after hip or knee replacements when you are not allowed to bend over. Use a lightweight RevoReach to pick up your remote control, tissues, cereal box, and more. It’s also useful for grandparents, your elderly mum or dad, and anyone else who needs to extend their reach.
- RevoReach makes it easier for you to pick up hard to reach objects
- Extends your reach for objects that have fallen on the floor or are in high cabinets
- Designed with a comfortable, ergonomic grip that lessens strain on your hands, making it great for people with arthritis
- Revolving jaw makes it easy to reach objects in tight spaces
- Helpful aid for elderly, those recovering from hip or knee surgery, and people with disabilities