Elevated Seat Increases Bathroom Safety
Homecraft Savanah Raised Toilet Seat provides the height desired by users to easily sit and rise from the toilet seat without additional assistance. The elevated height helps reduce bending and strain on the lower back and knees. The toilet seat is also equipped with a lid attachment and adjustable brackets to ensure security and safety during use.
Aids Patients with Physical Limitations
The raised toilet seat provides optimal support for individuals with arthritis, joint pain, and other physical limitations that make sit-to-stand transfers difficult. Allowing for greater privacy and independence in the bathroom, the toilet seat alleviates pressure placed on the hips and knees. This toilet aid is ideal for personal use at home or in clinics and assisted living facilities.
Sizing Options Fit Standard Sized Toilets
The assistive bathroom device is constructed with a slight downward slope toward the front for easier sit-down and rise from the seat. The raised toilet seat is available in three sizes (5.1 cm, 10.1 cm, and 15.2 cm) with each option designed to fit standard sized toilets. Overall dimensions of the seat measure 13 ¾ " W x 15 ¼” L (349.2 mm x 387.35 mm) including the adjustable brackets.
- Designed to reduce the need to bend down, the raised toilet seat minimizes risk to those with limited mobility and range of motion
- Toilet aid increases stability and bathroom safety, preventing falls and minor injuries sitting or rising from the toilet seat
- The secure latches prevent the raised toilet seat from sliding off and will provide a stable surface on any traditional commode
- Constructed of a durable and cleanable surface that can be wiped clean and sanitized for repetitive use
- Seat opening measures 10.6" x 8" (269.2 mm x 203.2 mm) supporting a maximum user weight of 420 lbs (190.5 kg).