The durable and robust foldable wheelchair.
Available as a fixed front or swing-away, the QUICKIE Life F can cater for a number of needs and requirements in a foldable wheelchair. The Life F utilises a long established design that is proven to provide a very robust wheelchair and energy efficient set ups and is only 11.5kg.
Backrest angle adjustment
In its standard configuration, the Quickie Life wheelchair has a large number of settings to adapt to your needs : adjustments in the front and rear seat height, 4 positions of camber (from 0 to 4°), 4 centres of gravity for a more active or stable ride (between 8.3cm and 2.3cm) fork angle adjustable.
Get the right seating angle for you with the optional angle-adjustable back that can be adjusted from -12° to +12° (in 4° increments).
The adjustable, foldable wheelchair.
With the Life foldable wheelchair, you can get the wheelchair setup that you need, all without new parts! Alter the centre of gravity to make your wheelchair more stable or active, change the rear seat height and increase/decrease the bucket or even increase the wheel camber from 0° to 4°!
Foldable wheelchair options
Select from two different fixed frame angle and two swing-away options for your perfect wheelchair configuration. Choose from a range of upholsteries, sideguards and colours to get the foldable wheelchair that's right for you.
Multiple personalisation possibilities
But… why stop there? Choose between an wide range of options to make your Quickie Life unique, and mark your own style by combining one of the 32 available frame colours with different anodized colours for the axle plate, the fork, or the reel and rim. The number of options is limitless: carbon protector, multiple options of footrests and rear tyres, Surge handrims…
Welcome to the modern age with Quickie LIFE!
- Width: SW + 20 cm
- Seat Width:360mm - 540mm (in 20mm increments) - (36cm - 54cm in 2cm increments)
- Seat Depth:360mm - 500mm (in 20mm increments) - (36cm - 50cm in 2cm increments)
- Front seat height:400mm - 540mm ( 40cm - 54cm)
- Rear seat height:400mm - 510mm (40cm - 51cm)
- Seat Angle:0° - 12°
- Backrest Height:250mm - 500mm (in 25mm increments) - (25cm - 50cm in 2.5cm increments)
- Backrest Angle:-12° - + 12° (optional)
- Frame Inset: Frame FF 85° (20mm on each side), active (optional)
- Camber:0° / 1° / 2° / 3° / 4°
- Colours:32 colours
- Frame Type:105°
- Maximum User Weight:140 kg (22 stone)
- Total Weight: from 12,1 kg
Crash Tested? This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19