Kettle tipper reduces the effort required and potential strain on the wrist that can occur when holding the kettle handle. The lever handle can be positioned on either side of the tipper to tip the kettle while it is held in place, without the user having to actually lift the water. It is compatible with most kettle types including standard, jug and cordless kettles.
For added safety the kettle will rock back into the upright position if the user lets go during use. The sturdy straps secure the kettle in place during use. Simply use the tipper’s handle to tilt the kettle and pour out hot water.
Helpful aid is manufactured from attractive heat resistant plastic for durability. It has rubber feet to prevent sliding on the kitchen counter or work surface. The base plate is 200 mm in diameter and has a sliding stop at the front so that the kettle can be positioned in the most suitable position.
- Holds kettle making it easier to pour
- Helpful aid for those with limited mobility or a weak grasp
- Reduces effort and difficulty of lifting tea kettle
- Safely pour hot water into your cup using this kitchen aid
- Ideal for use by elderly or people with disabilities who have difficulty lifting kettle