CUTLERY FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WITH AUTISM AND ELDERLY WITH DEMENTIA
- Cutlery that is easier to control and handle.
- The cutlery has safe grip handle for both right and left handed.
- It is household dishwasher safe and thereby easier to keep clean.
- It is developed in cooperation with ergonomists and designed to facilitate the eating situation for those who have difficulties handling ordinary cutlery.
- The red colour is specially aimed at young people suffering from autism and elderly suffering from dementia.
- The red colour makes it easier to focus on the cutlery.
- Cutlery for adults and children +8 years for daily use.
- Henro-Grip® red is developed for people with autism and dementia. The red colour helps to keep focus on the cutlery.
- Henro-Grip® red is available both for left and right handed.
- The knife has a double sided cutting edge, and it is therefore for both hands.
- The curved design enables eating without bending the arm.
- Henro-Grip® red is microwave safe.
- Made in PP and TPE
- Weight: 41 g
- Length: 16,5 cm
- CE marked
- Made in Denmark