Wheelchair cushions are designed to provide extra support and protection for regular wheelchair users. The Visco Gel cushion from Harley is designed for users who find themselves in the High Risk category: namely those who are sat in the same position on a daily basis for significant lengths of time. The lack of movement and subsequent restrictions mean that these people are at an increased risk of developing pressure sores or other complaints associated with periods of immobility.
The Visco Gel cushion is the ultimate pressure relieving cushion in the Harley range. Its multiple foam construction makes it the optimal choice for anyone who spends significant periods of time sat either in a chair, on a scooter or in a wheelchair. The polyurethane base offers stability and support, and the visco elastic memory foam upper layer offers comfort, pressure relief and protection. Sandwiched between these layers towards the rear of the cushion is a gel insert that adds further pressure relief and comfort.
- Marries polyurethane foam and memory foam for comfort and support
- Unique gel insert for added pressure relief.
- Premium Dartex waterproof / multi-stretch / breathable cover as standard.
- Anti-Slip base ensures the cushion does not slip out of position.
- Available in a range of sizes
- For any patient it is important they seek the correct professional medical advice when choosing the appropriate level of support to ensure it fully meets their needs and requirements.
- Available in 8 sizes