The Harley Proform Wheelchair Cushion Range is designed to offer maximum comfort for a minimum outlay. There are several options available, all designed to offer optimum support across a variety of scenarios, for a variety of users.
The Harley Proform Cushion
This wheelchair cushion is ideal for users in the Low Risk category. These users spend shorter lengths of time sat either in a wheelchair, on a scooter or in an armchair; or have intermittent need for extended periods being sat down. Measuring 43 x 43 x 8cm, this cushion is manufactured from high grade nodular foam which allows air to circulate freely. Fits perfectly in most wheelchairs to provide added comfort and pressure relief when needed. The foam is lightweight, making it eminently transportable and is fitted with a luxury suedette cover in blue as standard.
- Cushion weight 600g
- Max user weight 115kg
- Manufactured from high grade, nodular, polyurethane foam.
- Supremely versatile and comfortable.
- Ideal for use around the home or in a wheelchair.
- Luxury faux suede cover as standard.
- Maximum comfort for a minimum outlay.
- Standard cushion no cut-out.