Standard Cutlery to Improve Grip
Utensils are mounted into a lightweight built-up handle to make gripping easier. The ABS plastic handle is 9.8 cm (3.9”) long with a diameter of 3 cm (1.2”).
Angled Cutlery for Limited Wrist Movement
The angled head of these pieces make them ideal for users who have limited wrist movement. It helps users who can only twist or turn their wrists small amounts. The knife’s blade is bent at an angle and cuts food using a rocking motion.
Specialty Cutlery for One Handed Dining and Sensitive Mouths
One-handed dining utensils combine cutlery functions into one utensil. They are ideal for people with hemiparesis after a stroke and amputees.
The soft coated spoons are helpful for people with a bite reflex problem or a sensitive mouth. The stainless steel spoon is dipped in soft, food quality PVC. Due to the type of use, soft coated utensils are only guaranteed for three months.
- Adaptive cutlery range is designed to help people with a weak grip
- Designed to increase the independence of anyone who struggles with eating
- Stainless steel utensils are durable for daily use during meals
- Cylindrical handle is slightly tapered to assist those with a weak grasp
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, all items are hygienically sealed for long-term