Assists Women with Upper Limb Restrictions
The uniquely designed Buckingham Bra Angel helps women of all ages with mild to moderate upper mobility limitations in donning a bra. The dressing aid offers a simple telescopic arm that can easily be adjusted to suit each users’ needs. The Bra Angel adjusts in length from 10 inches to 15 inches.
Dressing Aid Combines Innovation & Functionality
Buckingham Bra Angel eliminates the need to pull, stretch, strain, or struggle while fastening a bra. The dressing aid holds one end of the brassiere securely while the other end is brought around the body and attached together. The innovative and simplistic design enables those who only have the use of one arm to be able to put on their brassiere independently. Ideal for elderly, amputee, and stroke patients.
Fits Most Brassiere Styles & Sizes
This bra donning assistant is versatile and designed to fit most brassiere types. Bra Angel eliminates the need for women to use non-stylish or uncomfortable adaptive bras. It easily adjusts to a wide variety of sizes with a length of 400mm (16") and a width of 40mm (1½").
- Ideal for women with limited hand dexterity or upper extremity mobility, experiencing difficulties bringing both ends of a bra together
- Dressing aid adjusts to a wide variety of brassiere sizes, making it easier to put on a bra using only one hand
- Telescopic action is connected to a slip-on necklace with a heart-shaped chin pad
- The Buckingham Bra Angel can be shortened for easier storage and transportation
- The latex-free design adjusts in length from 10 inches to 15 inches for optimum support