The Bedside Econorail is the most portable bed rail in the world! This travel bed rail makes it easy to get in and out of bed wherever you go. Its strong, lightweight design only weighs 1.5 lbs., but supports up to 300 lbs! And like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Padded Handle Helps to Transfer out of Bed
The 12-inch wide padded handle provides extra support and leverage when sitting or standing from bed. The Bedside Econorail supports up to 300 pounds.
Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
Snap-together Assembly for Traveling
The Bedside Econorail quickly and easily assembles or disassembles using the snap-together assembly. To assemble, snap the 1″ diameter tubes together using the spring-loaded buttons.
The organizer pouch helps to prevent dangerous falls out of bed that can occur when reaching to a bedside nightstand.
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The Bedside Econorail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 8″ to 16″ thick. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the base between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- CUSHION HANDLE: The ergonomic and padded handle of the Bedside Econorail helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed and supports 300 lbs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The Bedside Econorail is made of aluminum and weighs just 1.5 lbs., making it perfect to carry in a travel bag while on vacation.
- COLLAPSIBLE: Easily assemble and disassemble the Econorail by connecting the 1″ diameter tube pieces using the spring-loaded buttons, no tools required.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Bedside Econorail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8″ and 16″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- Weight: 0.68kg
- Weight Capacity: 136kg
- Handle Width at Top: 12″
- Handle Width at Base: 16″
- Height of Handle: 21.5″
- Depth of Horizontal Base: 20″
- Tube Diamater: 1″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 8″-16″