For over 25 years, Biofreeze has been cooling the Nation’s pain, providing cold therapy pain relief for:
- Sore muscles
- Sore joints
- Back aches
Biofreeze provides long lasting and fast acting cold therapy pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints and arthritis
HOW DOES BIOFREEZE WORK?
Nerve cells regulate our perception of pain by carrying information from receptors found in the skin and throughout the body, to the spinal cord, before being sent to the brain for processing. The brain then interprets these signals and the body reacts to this stimuli in the form of pain. Biofreeze produces a cold sensation that can be used to override pain signals through what is described as “Gate Control Theory”. This theory suggests that topical pain relief products block pain signals from passing these ‘gates’ leading to the brain. The user instead feels a cooling sensation.
3 GREAT FORMATS
PERFECT FOR WRIST, HAND & LEG PAIN
- The gel tube is one of the most popular formats, ideal for hands-on application on both small and large muscle areas.
- Handy size for life on the go.
PERFECT FOR NECK & SHOULDER PAIN
- The massaging roll-on allows hands-free application and stimulates specific trigger point’s also known as small knots in the muscles.
- Perfect format for application on the go.
PERFECT FOR BACK, FOOT & ANKLE PAIN
- The spray format is ideal for people with limited mobility arising from conditions such as arthritis.
- Specifically developed for those hard to reach areas such as the middle to upper back, neck and lower extremities.
- Delivers the same relief when sprayed upside down.
WHY USE BIOFREEZE OVER ICE?
For years, ice has been used to reduce pain, swelling and nerve activity. However ice can cause a number of negative side effects, which is where topical cold therapy pain relievers like Biofreeze offer additional benefits: No stiffness, skin irritation, temporary pain or numbness convenient application for use on the go Promotes continued activity Increased range of motion.