The MAT30 features Geltex, a mattress technology which combines breathability, pressure distribution and body support in a way that you don't get with other materials. It is suitable for patients that are at High Risk of acquiring pressure ulcers and includes a 'heel zone', offering targetted support to the users heels.
- Combustion modified high resilient (CMHR) foam for durability, comfort and great pressure redistribution
- High weight capacity to suit a wide range of users
- Fire retardant to BS7177:2008 Medium Hazard (Crib 5 Composite)
- Sewn, vapour permeable and waterproof cover for breathability and hygiene
- Two-way stretch cover to reduce shear and friction forces
- Size: H 15.2 X L 198 X W 90cm