The new BirdieEVO family has been designed to offer a high feature-set of options that have been blended with new technologies to provide maximum comfort and security when lifting or transferring a patient to or from a bed, chair or even the floor. Based on the renowned Birdie, the new range has been customer insight led, encompassing everything that was valued on the Birdie whilst bringing in new features to further enhance the client and carer experience. Impressive lifting range The BirdieEVO range encompasses an ergonomic lift that allows the client to be easily rotated 360°, making positioning much easier for the carer and reducing anxiety for the client. Maximised space The high boom ensures there is space for the client, even when the hoist is in its highest position, and the optimised space in front of the actuator reduces the risk of injury to the client’s knees.
Easy to handle, transport and store
The new BirdieEVO family can be easily folded and unfolded without the need for tools. They take up minimal space when stored and are easy to push and transport. If required, the mast can be very easily detached from the base (no tools required). The BirdieEVO COMPACT has a low weight of 31 kg making it even easier to transport and store.
Hook Design -
- Securely attach slings with ease, thanks to a new intuitive hook design
- Special ergonomic shape to attach sling from above or from below
- Flexible and outward pointing lip enables easy sling detachment
Ergonomic Push Bar -
- Ergonomic design of the push bar makes handling and manoeuvring easier
- Increased depth of handles allows for comfortable arm extension during transportation
- Designed with carers in mind
Curved boom and spreader bar -
- Distinct design of the boom and spreader bar allows carers to maintain eye contact with clients throughout a transfer
- Uninterrupted field of vision helps to alleviate any concerns for the client
- Enables 360° rotation of the spreader bar at the highest position to protect the leg from coming into contact with the mast
Status indicator on control box -
- Battery gauge indicator included as standard on all models
- Delivers peace of mind regarding the remaining lifts achieveable
- Battery can be easily detached for efficient off-board charging
- BirdieEVO XPLUS has Jumbo care control box as standard**
Introducing the Birdie Evo Family
Birdie Evo: The new standard in client transfer. A redesigned version of the market leading Birdie mobile hoist, designed to support safe transfers in both domestic and residential care
Birdie Evo Compact: Smaller footprint for easier manoeuvrability. A smaller size allows the BirdieEVO COMPACT to easily operate in environments where space is limited.
Birdie Evo Plus: An advanced lifter with increased SWL. Our plus sized model offers all the benefits of the Birdie Evo with a higher SWL at 210kg, electrical legs and covered actuators as standard.
Inside Width (Legs Opened)
41.5 – 166cm
53 – 159cm
41.5 – 166cm
Height Of Legs
Height (When Folded)
Working Ability (lifts per charge)
Max User Weight