Plastic Long Shoe Horn
If you need some help getting your shoes on and a conventional shoe horn is just too short, then this longer model should do the trick.
Wrestling your feet into shoes will not only damage the heel, but also reduce the lifespan of your shoes too. Therefore, lots of people rely on a long shoehorn aid to put on tight fitting shoes. The Helping Hand Extra Long Handled Plastic dressing aid will help you get your shoes on, whilst reducing the need to bend, and help you to maintain an independent lifestyle.
The Long handle shoe horn is great for anyone struggling to reach their feet including bad back suffers, or people recovering after hip or knee surgery. Here are some other great features:
- 21″/53 cm long approx. The extra length will help to reduce the need to bend
- Featuring an extended handle which curves comfortably in the hand
- Smooth and round edges, preventing damage to your shoes and is gentle against your skin
- A curved handled which can be used for pulling your socks up, as well as putting shoes and boots on
- The hanging loop allows the shoe horn to be hung up in a convenient, easy to reach place