The Supra C500 coded Key Safe is the original Police accredited key safe that can boast the title 'As secure as your front door'. It has been designed following extensive consultation with users and has a large enough storage capacity for up to 6 keys.
If you need a secure key lock box, then look no further.
The Supra C500 Keysafe™ has been put through its paces to achieve LPS1175 Issue 8 A5 certificate 1062g security rating, which means it has undergone a series of rigorous and demanding tests devised by security experts (The LPCB) who concluded that, when installed as directed, the Supra C500 Keysafe™ is as attack resistant as a domestic front door. This accreditation is recognised by Secured Design's Police Preferred Specifications and leading home insurance companies.
Please note that the Supra C500 Keysafe™ must be installed into brick or dense concrete to ensure the police accreditation. When installed and used as intended, this key safe is covered by a 5-year guarantee against manufacturing faults.
This key safe is supplied with a weather cover and 4 x wall tapping screws that do not require wall plugs.
If you wish to install the key safe yourself, you will need a T30 Screwdriver and 5mmx110mm Drill Bit.
Did you know?
The Supra C500 is police accredited.
Following extensive consultation with consumers, The Supra C500 Keysafe™ was designed to be the ultimate key safe in usability and security.
149.35mm (5 7/8”)
81.93mm (3 3/16”)
63.5mm (2 ½”)
81.28mm (3 3/64”)
- The C500 is the original Police accredited key safe tested on external walls
- The C500 has achieved an independent security rating from the LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) to LPS1175: Issue 6, Security Rating 1 which is devised by independent experts, including the Police, and the Association of British Insurers.
- The large 81.3x50.8mm vault of the C500 allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5-6 Yale type or 2-5 Chubb style keys)
- It has an integral hook to ensure easy access to keys (65mm from hook to base)
- It takes just 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a C500
- There are over 4,000 possible combinations
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- It is constructed from Zinc Alloy making it attack resistant
- It is rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from - 32°C to 68°C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the key safe fascia from view
- Your C500 will come with a set of our recommended fixings which must be used to maintain the Police Accreditation. These are self-tapping masonry screws that fix into brick or concrete without the need for rawl plugs