Recognition for delivery of the Motability Scheme
Millercare Ltd is celebrating being named one of the UK’s leading scooter and powered wheelchair dealerships in a national award that recognises outstanding service to customers of the Motability Scheme. The award win is based on direct customer feedback, and Millercare has won the Large Dealer Scooter & Powered Wheelchair category.
The winners in each of the three categories – large with a fleet size over 200, medium with a fleet size between 100 and 200, and small for those with a fleet between 25 and 100 – were all rated as 9.66 out of 10 or over.
Nick Buchanan, Managing Director, Millercare, commented:
“We are thrilled to win such a prestigious award for our customer service and delivery of the Motability Scheme. This accolade is testament to our fantastic people who are passionate about great service. We would like to thank all our customers for their feedback – we are so proud of this award.”
Motability’s awards recognise commitment to high standards of care, going above and beyond and achieving phenomenal feedback from customers. With 15,000 scooter and powered wheelchair customers throughout the UK, the Motability Scheme offers a worry-free leasing option to disabled people with insurance, breakdown assistance and servicing included.
Tim Newbery, manufacturer and dealer services director, Motability Operations Ltd, added:
“Delivering exceptional service to our customers is one of the key objectives of the Motability Powered Wheelchair and Scooter Scheme. We have made a number of enhancements and improvements to the service our customers enjoy, and it is fantastic to see Millercare continuing to support our commitment to excellence. Congratulations on winning the award.”
Anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment, War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independence Payment can exchange their weekly payment to lease a new scooter or powered wheelchair through the Motability Scheme. For more information please visit www.motability.co.uk.
Millercare are a leading mobility and healthcare company in the North West of England. With over 60 years experience and stores across the region, we give our customers greater independence, freedom and improved quality of life by supplying products, services and no obligation advice that best suits their needs.
Press information and images:
Stacey Stockwell, Gigi Mann or Sarah Rathbone at Siren Communications. 0207 759 1150.
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Information for editors:
About the Motability Scheme:
• The Motability Scheme is the UK’s leading scooter, powered wheelchair and car leasing scheme for disabled people. It provides affordable, convenient, worry-free mobility to over 600,000 disabled customers and their families.
• The Scheme is available to anyone who receives the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment, War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independence Payment. Customers transfer part or all of their mobility allowance to Motability Operations Ltd to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair.
• When leasing a Motability Scheme car, insurance for two named drivers, servicing and maintenance, full RAC breakdown assistance, tyre and windscreen replacement and 60,000 mileage allowance over three years are all included in the cost of the lease. A range of popular car adaptations are also available at no additional cost.
• When leasing a scooter or powered wheelchair, insurance, breakdown assistance, servicing, maintenance and repairs and tyre and battery replacement are all included in the cost of the lease. Pricing is standard nationwide.
• A wide range of ‘green’ vehicles with emissions of 100g of CO2 per km or less are available through the Scheme.
• Motability is a Registered Charity in England and Wales (number 299745) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference number 736309). Motability also provides grants to customers, who would otherwise be unable to afford the mobility solution they need.
• Motability Operations Ltd is an independent company that operates the Motability Scheme under contract to Motability (the charity). Any profits are non-distributable and are reinvested for the benefit of customers. Motability Operations Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 735390.