The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Quad Cane's have four feet at end of their shaft, which provides a wider base and therefore more stability for users with limited balance. The canes contain a smaller base (14cm x 14cm (5.5" x 5.5")) than market standard quad canes, ensuring they are more suitable for negotiating stairs. Swan shaped curved necks on their shaft allows users to place their weight directly over the stick and through to base, ensuring increased safety.
- Smaller base (14cm x 14cm (5.5" x 5.5")) may be particularly suitable for negotiating stairs
- Swan shaped curved neck on shaft allows user to place weight directly over stick and through to base for increased safety
- Constructed from hard wearing yet lightweight aluminium and chrome plated on base for durability
- Simple e-clip height adjustment from 72-98cm (28-39") allows adaptability for different users
- Extra grip, rubber ferrules on all four legs provide stability
- Maximum weight capacity 127kg (20st)