As we get older the grip of our hands can begin to falter, especially for those with arthritis, so everyday tasks like turning on the taps become a struggle, thankfully this tap turner can ensure ease.
The strong moulded turners are designed specifically for X-shaped taps, which is typically the most difficult to turn, and simply hooks over the top and begins to work straight away, making it easier to turn taps on and off.
Designed in red and blue plastic, they’re created for hot and cold taps and are suitable for both wash basin and bath taps. As they’re colour-coded for hot and cold water, they’re ideal for people who are partially sighted, reducing the risk of accidental scalding.
Designed to reduce the strain on the hands and wrists, these tap turners can make an everyday task a little easier for the elderly and disabled.
- One pair of moulded tap turners
- Designed for use on X style taps
- Provides user with extra leverage
- Colour coded, red and blue for hot and cold taps
- Simply hook on the turner for use
- Plastic is durable and easy to clean
- Length 1400 (5 ½ inches)
- Weight 65g