Giving little ones the support they need to do big things.
Squiggles Seat is the perfect choice when it comes to a starter seating system. The comfort and support provided by Squiggles means kids can concentrate on doing the big things in life- eating dinner independently, watching a movie with siblings, using a tablet for homework, enjoying tabletop play…. Squiggles opens up a world of possibilities for little ones.
Squiggles is perfectly designed to meet the unique needs of young children. It is not a scaled down version of another seat- importantly, kids are not over-supported in Squiggles, helping them to reach their full developmental potential.
The one-piece seat base and adjustable sacral support can be used to accommodate flexion or encourage extension which is pertinent at this early stage. The optional contoured shoulder support is angle adjustable and helps bring the hands to midline.
Squiggles is ideal for child-to-child interaction as it can be positioned low to the ground. This helps maximise opportunities for inclusive play, learning and socialising at eye level, making it perfect for nursery, school and home environments.
Squiggles provides a snug, comfortable fit which kids love. This is achieved via the shape of the seat and back, the laterals with their fabric tip which wrap securely around the child and the way in which the 4-point pelvic harness integrates with the hip pad.
- Four-point pelvic harness holds the pelvis in a neutral position.
- The ramped cushion gives a secure, stable base of support.
- When minimal additional trunk support is needed a small chest harness can be attached to the lateral supports.
- The height adjustable footplate can be fitted with sandals if an asymmetrical foot position is required.
- When relaxation or a change of posture is needed, the tilt-in-space offers an easy way to achieve it without disturbing overall posture.