Walmer is an extra wide "Mary Jane" style shoe particularly suited to those with troublesome toes such as hammertoes or bunions.
These shoes for bunions and hammertoes feature a stretchy elastane forepart which can literally stretch and mould to the shape of your foot without rubbing or discomfort.
Sandpiper shoes are all designed with the particular requirements of diabetics in mind. Soft, padded and comfortable, Walmer extra wide fitting ladies shoes have no internal seams that could rub or cause discomfort to the foot or toes.
Despite being extra wide stretchy shoes, the leather rear quarters and padded topline of Walmer ensures the correct support around the ankle.
- Single touch fastening dstrap
- Extra long strap for maximum adjustment
- Low cut front for very high or swollen instep
- Soft leather quarters
- Stretchy elastane forepart
- Soft breathable lining
- Underfoot support
- Flexible construction
- Deep Toe box
- Small toe puff
- Padded ankle support
- Extra wide 4E-6E fit
- 3-in-1 fitting system
- Two removable insoles giving 3 fitting options on each foot
- Suitable wide fit shoes for diabetics
- Heel height 1½" (35mm)