The Oxford® Journey stand aid incorporates the latest design and manufacturing technologies to produce the most unique, compact and portable folding stand aid on the market today. It has a safe working of 155kg (24st), folds easily for quick storage and transportation and has a unique adjustable cow horn function. With its ergonomic design, SmartTM Monitor diagnostic control system and removable foot tray for walking and rehabilitation activity, the Journey facilitates numerous care duties including standing, toileting and point to point transfers.
PLEASE NOTE: Mobile hoists are governed under LOLER regulations and therefore require periodic servicing. Hoists are delivered boxed with assembly required – full set up instructions included. It is strongly recommended that a competent person commissions and assembles these items prior to use. NRS Healthcare also recommends professional advice is obtained to ensure correct product usage and compatibility.
- Max. overall length 900mm (35½")
- Max. spreader bar height 1720mm (67¾")
- Min. spreader bar height 1050mm (41½")
- Internal width, legs open 800mm (31½")
- Internal width, legs closed 560mm (22")
- Ground clearance 110mm (4½")
- Max User Weight 158kg 25stone