Multi-Purpose Food Preparation Board
This adaptive cutting board designed to assist those with weak hand function, aids in peeling, slicing, grating and preparing food. The Homecraft Kitchen Workstation is also fitted with four non-slip suction pads on the base that hold it firmly in place. The board is dishwasher safe, enabling easier cleaning for daily use.
Features a Myriad of Accessories
The workstation features a variety of removable accessories designed to help prepare food for people with limited mobility and living independently. These accessories are a grater, slicer, clamp, stainless steel spikes, and an L-shaped corner. The raised L shaped corner, measuring 130×95mm, can be used to hold bread and toast in place while it is being spread. The stainless steel spikes secure bread, fruit or vegetables in place while being sliced, chopped or peeled. Lastly, the clamp opens up to 110mm wide and holds any object in place. The clamp has a reversible edge, allowing it to be either flat or contoured.
Board Improves Kitchen Safety
Homecraft Kitchen Workstation is the food preparation board that does it all! The one-handed, adaptive kitchen aid helps to: open a jar, grip a bowl, peel or cut food. Ideal for those with limited strength or can only use one hand, this food preparation board promotes independent living.
- This multi-function food preparation unit is designed to provide assistance with many day-to-day kitchen tasks
- Constructed with four non-slip suction pads to secure the workstation, especially on wet countertops
- Includes removable grater, slicer, and a raised L-shaped corner with removable stainless steel spikes and clamp
- Workstation improves safety in the kitchen, ideal for people with weak hand grip, arthritis, poor hand control, and tremors
- Based around a tough, durable, dishwasher safe, chopping board measuring 500×300mm (19¾×11¾")