The KIT Seating System is a highly adjustable modular seating system for teens and adults with moderate to complex needs.
With its innovative pelvic cradle, three part backrest with ball and socket joints and multi-positional leg guides and footplates, KIT gives clinicians the tools to meet the requirements of the most complex users.
- Unsurpassed proximal pelvic positioning can be achieved using the Pelvic Cradle.
- KIT’s 3-part backrest, can accommodate clients with scoliosis, kyphotic and lordotic postures.
- Up to 20° windsweeping can be accommodated as well as real or apparent leg length discrepancies.
- Internal/external rotation, varus/valgus and plantar/dorsiflexion can be accommodated by the multi-adjustable foot supports
- Multi-adjustable complex lateral supports can contour to varying thoracic shapes, in both a horizontal and vertical orientation, increasing surface area contact for improved postural support and comfort. They can be flipped out of the way to facilitate transfer.
- Interchangeable backrests and various headrest options, including Whitmyer.