The Karma Martin lightweight wheelchair is a well engineered model made with high quality components.
This beautifully balanced model is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminium and incorporates unique designs of both cross and link bars to provide outstanding strength. This modular wheelchair allows multiple adjustments to provide high levels of comfort and has been successfully crash tested.
A crash tested modular wheelchair
The modular design allows multiple adjustments to maximise comfort including seat height and back tension to ensure the user is adequately supported and comfortable at all times. As you would expect from a Karma wheelchair, this model has all the features you need such as swing back removable armrests, and quick release wheels, a folding back and flame retardent upholstery.
When it comes to storage or tranprting the wheelchair it folds with ease and the rear wheels are quick release making it easy to collapse.
- Quick release 24" solid rear wheels
- 8" solid front castors
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Easy to control
- Folding back and frame
- Adjustable seat height
- Flip up adjustable armrests and footrests
- Black flame retardant upholstery
- Double cross brace for stability
- Crash Tested to ISO7176-19/1
- Carry Weight (KGs) 14 - 16 KG
- Folding Back Folding Back
- Overall Height 96.5 cms
- Overall Length 104 cms
- Overall Width 60 cms
- Product Name Karma Martin Self Propelled Wheelchair
- Total Weight 15.6 KGs
- User Weight 115kgs (20 stone)