The Ergo 115 is a lightweight aircraft grade aluminium wheelchair which breaks down to 8kg (18lbs). The lightweight frame is braced by a system of double cross braces which increase the wheelchair's strength and durability. The streamline oval tubes not only make the wheelchair look great but also add strength to the wheelchair structure. The Ergo 115 is packed full of innovative features that you would expect from a Karma wheelchair including; slowing brakes, quick release wheels, detachable upholstery and the patented Ergo seating.
STYLISH, CONVENIENT, AND COMFORTABLE
The S-Ergo 115 is an ultralight aluminium wheelchair, featuring the S-Ergo Seating System and detachable swing-away footrests. Lightweight, foldable and compact, it is easy to store and transport.
S-Ergo Seating System
The S-Ergo Seating is a patented seating system which; helps promote pressure relief and helps to stop the user sliding forward in the seat. This makes the wheelchair comfortable and helps maintain good posture.
Detachable Swing-Away Footrest
Allows for easy transfer, on and off the wheelchair and detaches with no tools required.
The ergonomic armpad is curved inward according to the way users lean their arms and elbow on the pad. The pad is also narrower at the bottom edges, creating less obstruction for the hands while propelling.
Spacious and comfortable, the outrigged design minimizes the chair’s overall width while still maintaining an ergonomic sitting space.
Crash Test Approved
The S-Ergo 115 is approved for transportation in accordance with ISO 7176-19. This means it is suitable to be used as a seat in a motor vehicle for transportation.
The new ergonomic handrims provide comfort and greater mobility for better propulsion and efficient braking.
- Ergonomic armpad: The wide armpad is design to give extra support for the elbow
- Extended armrest: Extended armrests maximise the seat area and minimise the overall width of the wheelchair.
- Ergonomic handrim: The new handrim design helps the user propel the wheelchair. Both transit and self propel models have quick release wheels.
- Anti tips: Anti tips, provide greater sitting safety.
- Swing-away footrest: Swing in/out footrest hangers for added convenience. They offer increased support for legs and thighs.
- Tube-in-centre footplate: New footplate design gives more support to legs, so users can easily relax thigh muscles.
- Aegis microbe shield seat and back: Comfortable mesh back and seat with detachable seat covers. Both are treated with Aegis microbe shield.
- Oval tubes: The oval tubes make the wheelchair look great and add the strength of the wheelchair structure.
- Seat Width* Seat Depth: 18*17
- Caster Size* Rear Wheel Size: 7*24Q”
- Seat Width (cm): 45
- Seat Depth (cm): 43
- Seat Height (cm): 50
- Backrest Height (cm): 41
- Armrest Height (cm): 21
- Calf Length (cm): 31~40
- User Weight (kg): 115
- Weight W/O Accessories (kg): 5
- Total Weight (kg):8
- Overall L x W x H (cm): 99*63*91
- Overall Collapsed L x W x H (cm): 80*31*74
- Crash Tested: Yes