A sling for active lifters.
- Suitable for clients with some weight bearing ability but cannot stand independently
- Client should be coherent, have good body and head control
- It’s well-padded for extra comfort
- Comes with a non-slip material on the back
- Very light support
- Available in sizes XS - XL
Transfer Stand Assist
- Same feature set as the Stand Assist sling but comes with additional leg support
- Very light - light support
- Available in sizes S - XL
- The right sling for the right client and transfer type.
- Well thought-out sling patterns supporting the right body parts
- All slings have loop attachment for a high spreader bar compatibility
Enhanced safety and confidence
- Application videos easily accessible via QR code
- Clear sling labels with intuitive sling application drawings
- Certified and environmentally friendly flame-retardant material for Comfort In Situ slings
- Soft touch materials for increased comfort
- Padded back and leg sections for optimal weight distribution
- Cushioning under the tender armpit area
Easy to apply
- Positioning pocket supports to slide between the client and backrest whilst sitting
- Two centre-line markers indicate the position over the spine
- Coloured loops facilitate the selection for the right positioning
Selecting the right model
The main objective of the sling selection is to give the amount of body support that is needed. Invacare Slings are designed to give support in those areas where body control and muscle tone are reduced. The main body parts to assess are the legs, hip, trunk and head.
Please view our selecting the right model photo in the gallery for more information.
Selecting the right size
Hip width and back height measured in the sitting position are the most important factors to select the right sling size. For slings with belts, the waist circumference is important, too.
The client’s weight needs to be considered mainly for the sling’s maximum safe working load. It’s inferior to indicate the right sling size.
Please refer to the Invacare Selection Guide to get a full overview on the measurements per model and size (can be found in our gallery)
Safe working load
The Invacare stand assist Slings are available in the following fabric:
- Polyester – Solid: A strong material that is hard-wearing and easy to apply. It slides smoothly into place and dries quickly after washing. This comes as standard on all models.
Max User Weight (XS, S, M, L)
Max User Weight (XL)
Max User Weight (XXL)
Max Cleaning Temperature