Soxon Sock Slider & Stocking Aid
We all have times where we could do with a little help with everyday tasks. Getting dressed each day trying to put on your socks can be one of these challenges. So if you are finding yourself, or a loved one in a daily battle to get dressed, or have given up entirely on wearing socks, a sock aid could be the solution to ending this everyday frustration.
Easy to use, the Soxon sock slider opens up the sock making it easy to slide your foot in. Then, the sock can be pulled up your leg using the long tapes. The Sock assist then comes away, leaving the sock in place. Simple and frustration free aid for putting on socks
Perfect if you are struggling to reach, bend and stretch when getting dressed or undressed. Ideal for anyone recovering from hip or knee surgery, are pregnant, suffering from back pain or have limited movement.
If other dressing aids have just not worked then we know you will just love our bestselling hosiery assist aid- the Soxon!
What else do you need to know about the sock puller?
- Gentle against thin or fragile skin – luxurious soft hypoallergenic material on the outside, a terry towelling inner, which absorbs excess moisture our feet can sometimes have.
- Hand loops make it ideal for one or two handed dressing.
- Extra long reins, easy to use from a seated or lying down position. Thus reducing the need to bend at the hip or knee.
- The pre-shaped sock putter onner supports the shape of the foot so it’s easy to glide your foot into, even swollen feet.
- Suitable for all types of everyday casual socks, pop socks and panty hose but not compression or TED support stockings