JOB: Retail Sales Consultant
EMPLOYER: Millercare Ltd
LOCATION: North West
SALARY: £14,000 - £16,000 + Commission
HOURS: 39.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday – 10am – 4pm (1 in 3 on a Rota)
Millercare are a family owned specialist mobility company with 11 retail branches throughout the North West of England. We supply wheelchairs, scooters, stairlifts, hoists and a wide range of other mobility equipment to retail customers and the Nursing / Care Home sector. Millercare has showed continuous growth over the last 20 years and continues to grow. This has created an opportunity for an ambitious Retail Sales Consultant to join our team.
- Participating in the day to day running of a busy retail shop.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Assisting and advising customers to find the most suitable product to meet their needs.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Carrying out assessments in a customers home.
- Accurately handling cash, cheques and credit / debit cards.
- Delivering products to customers homes.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock.
- Stocking shelves with products.
- Pricing products on the shop floor.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Keeping up to date with product developments.
- Assisting with monthly stock takes.
Key Attributes & Experiences
- Considerable work experience ideally within a fast paced retail environment, ideally at Supervisory level or above.
- Proven sales background.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Strong communication skills.
- Empathetic nature.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Comfortable working with customers outside the retail environment.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.